POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : For Thorsten 4 : For Thorsten 4 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  For Thorsten 4
From: Tom Stone
Date: 15 Sep 2001 12:07:42
Message: <3BA37E23.9036A4CC@telia.com>
Hi again,
Work is getting in the way, so I can't spend as much time infront of POV
as I would like. Therefore this message isn't as detailed as I would
like it to be, but I thought that I should bring it to your attention
anyway.

I tried to render the scene "trace-wicker.pov" a few times.
The first time the computer froze and I had to force-restart.

The second time it quitted with a Type 2 error (address error?).

It happens after the parsing, at the same moment the image window
appears. It seems like it doesn't even get time to render the first
pixel.

Also:
The when I drag a template icon to the scene file in the editor, the
template text appears on a single line with a square where it should be
a return. Wrong kind of return character? Or am I doing something wrong?

Tom